Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Green Grass...

I have not saw it sprouting up in my yard yet, but as the baby and I were going on our walk this evening, I saw some new grass sprouting up along the side of the track. The rest of the grass there is a precious green as well, a sure sign of Spring to me. I can't wait til it makes its way to our house and the rumble of the lawn mower is going outside :)

Today's card followed an old CPS sketch. I really liked the idea and had not had a chance to use this new set. I'm not really sure what I want to use the card for, but since it does not have a sentiment inside yet, I believe the possibilities are endless!

PTI Beyond Basic Borders, Tim Holtz Tea Distress Ink, CTMH ink, Offray ribbon, PTI kraft cardstock, misc jewels from the dollar bin at Michaels



God Bless You,







2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love spring-my favorite time of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mary! How'd you do your scallops? LOVE them! And those colors look great with the blue ribbon and bow!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete