Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry (day after) Christmas

I truly hope that everyone has had as Merry of a Christmas as we have in our family. The Lord has blessed us abundantly and beyond measure. Needless to say, I am sore all over, especially on my right side and in my abdomen from the Wii - that really is a work out and Abby LOVES it!

I finished my 2 Sketches Cards last night, but did not get to upload until today! I LOVE this layout. My card for the challenge is the first one listed, and below that is an extra that I made from scraps! I love them both and my challenge to myself is to actually send the cards to someone!!


P.S. the sentiment on the bottom card is "The world is your snowball" I think I may send this to Abby so she will have mail to get out of the mailbox!

More projects to come this week! I am so happy to be sharing some new stuff that I am making and more happy that I am finding time to make things! I did a LOT of homemade gifts through Christmas that I didn't even get to take pictures of!

God Bless You,
Mary

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are stunning! Great work:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! These are absolutely gorgeous!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are both just beautiful! Great take(s) on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both `gorgeous` cards Mary..TFS:)~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Stunning cards...love your take on the challenge...Happy Holidays...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you didn't even get in the fab five with either of these!

    ReplyDelete