Sunday, October 14, 2007

Admittedly I wrote most of this while at work on Saturday, but I did not get a chance to post it last night!


Sweet Treats

I've received some sweet treats lately and thought that I would let you see them!

#1 - From my online Granny came an envelope that looks like this:

But inside were these:

Stamps!! 17 of them to be exact and they are all Halloween designs! I am so excited! I plan to use them to make some little treats for Abby's Sunday School class as well as using them to make tags on the bags for "the girls" at "the World". (My husband is assistant manager at World Finance and works with an office of ALL WOMEN! Bless s him...) I will post pics of both projects last. I am also going to make Granny a thank you note to send back and I am going to send her a couple of stamp sets that I have and she doesn't.
#2 From Gary Joe - some bling in the form of a three stone ring!!!
I have wanted a white gold ring for a while now and have always loved the three stone ring because to us it not only symbolizes the past, present, and future, but also that marriage takes three - God, Gary, and I.


Gary Joe also got me the newest Nicholas Sparks book The Choice. Now granted I had to tell him to stop at Barnes and Noble and ask the man if it was out yet, but still...




He watched Abby one night and let me read the book so that in itself was a treat!



And let me say, it is my fave of his and I have read them all!


#3 UGGS!! I know, so expensive, but I love 'em! Gary Joe bought my first pair for my last Christmas, then I got a pair of the flip flop sandals this Spring. ext treat... from me - to me...New Ugg Clogs!!

I am just waiting on Vicky Secret to send them my way!
P.S. I got the brown ones up front! :)

I think you should always plan ahead and have things to look forward to, so a few treats I am wanting include:
~Barnes and Noble Membership
~WaterMark (I will gladly treat anyone who will make me a nice looking one!)
~LapTop (okay so this one is in the far away future....but still...)
~Any scrapbook or crafting accessory!

I don't want you to think that I am all about receiving though! I have a few treats for others up my sleeve! Some of them I can share with you now - others have to wait for later!
~Treating my family to John Deere shirts for family pics - how fun!
~Gary Joe's family to family pics - There will be a whole blog about that in the future - prolly more than one!
~Gary Joe's birthday gift...well I can't tell you, because he may read it on here and that would spoil my fun!

So, today treat someone else and remember to treat yourself, too! Hopefully the one you treat will see fit to pass on the fun!

*HUGS & LOVE*
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Fun list I love the past, present furture rings and I love Nicholas Sparks I have yet to have time to read the choice but all of his others (with the exception of "Three Weeks with My Brother") were AMAZING!!! Let me know who you sucker into making you a water mark I need one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list I love the past, present furture rings and I love Nicholas Sparks I have yet to have time to read the choice but all of his others (with the exception of "Three Weeks with My Brother") were AMAZING!!! Let me know who you sucker into making you a water mark I need one too! :)

    ReplyDelete