Thursday, May 30, 2013

Four for Thursday

Busy Thursday here at the blog (always busy at the homefront and office)!  Maybe being in my little office at home makes me forget how messy the rest of the house really is!  Similar to the way our lives can become if we forget to keep Christ in the center!

Today I've got a few different challenges going on.  Bear with me!
First up is for MOJO Monday - look at those little owls!  I had forgotten how much I love this little PaperTreyInk set!  Then a little Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC183), followed by a "new to me challenge" - Sketch Saturday, and winding up with an old favorite of mine, The Sweet Shop Sketches Challenge (SSS212)






 Have a fabulous week!  It's winding down and *shhhh* this girlie has the day off from work tomorrow!!

Blessings, Mary

6 comments:

  1. Love all of your beautiful cards Mary! Hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You were quite busy...making wonderful cards!! I don't know which one I like best because they are all so cute.

    Where did you get that cute as a button owl stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my site - I love owls and love your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Mary. Especially love the darling owls and the sweet birds. Great color combos. The twine and the ribbon look great on all four. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards! Thanks for sharing at the Sweet Stop. Hope you'll join us again this week!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete