Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday Girl

That would be me!  And I'm super excited to be!  It's another year that God has given me to enjoy life and my friends and family!  I am soo blessed!

So, let's play with some challenges.  First up is the CAS(E) this sketch #29, even though I missed the deadline to upload this one this week, I really like the simplicity of the card and wanted to share it!  Next is a fun little sketch from another "new to me" site, Retro Sketches (#65).  Followed up with a little pretty inspired from this week's sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketches (#185).




So, how are you going to celebrate my birthday?  Me - a day with my momma and sweet girl since my hubby is working!  No regrets though - he will be off for vacation soon to take us to the happiest place on Earth...DISNEY - to celebrate my graduation!

Blessings, Mary

6 comments:

  1. Mary -- HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, and it seems my return visit was timely. I pray you have a blessed day!
    I love your joyfulness & your cards!
    See you soon!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    My goodness, your cards are great! I keep scrolling back up to the tree card! It is so cute!

    Have an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy *belated* birthday, Mary! Hope your day was fantastic and that your trip to Disneyland in the near future is spectacular! Your sweet comment on my blog (silly Wild Thing card) brought me here, and WOW - what a treat! Your cards are delightful and creative, thoughtful and heart-warming. All three here are fabulous, especially the Retrosketch entry. Love the colours! Have a blessed Saturday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! all three cards are very pretty and using great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a very happy birthday! All three are fantastic cards ~ great takes for all of the sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A much belated birthday wish to you. And a super WAY TO GO!!!!! Reaching graduation!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete