Monday, November 1, 2010

My Loves are Nestled, All Snug in the Bed...

My sweet hubby has the week off and is getting to spend it home with our precious little one.  Oh, trust me, I have been fighting off the pangs of jealousy and the bits of sadness that I will not be sharing this fun time with them this week...  But, work it is for me!
Today is Color Monday at Christian Paper Crafts and you truly never know what combination Jen is going to throw at you!  Today's is cream, tan, chocolate, and garden green.  I substituted kraft for the tan and added a llittle of a light shade of green for the flowers, but kept them green to attemp to keep the color scheme going.  The card is also for the Clean and Simple (CAS) challenges both at SplitCoastStampers today (theme: Sympathy) and Christian Paper Crafts from Saturday October 30th!  The great sketch, well that's from Sweet Sunday Sketches of course :)
(Paper: PaperTreyInk; Image: PaperTreyInk; Ink: Copics, Momento; Accessories: ribbon, Spellbinder's Nestabilities)

Have a wonderful week and beginning of November!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment