Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hallelujah!

Perhaps you think this word is just for Christmas, right?  Actually it is Hallelujah Night at our church tonight since we do not celebrate Halloween!  I can't wait for all of the fun, food, games, and fellowship!
My card for you today has nothing to do with the traditional oranges and blacks of normal for this season, but more red, brown, and green.  To me, these colors can work for Fall or Christmas, depending on the images you pair them with and how you whip it into shape!
Fun on Friday at Christian Paper Crafts was all about buttons and I am all about that!  Here is what I came up with!  I even chaged my color of green around a little for it to match the Color Monday challenge there as well!  The lovely sketch is from the ever so wonderful Sweet Sunday Sketches.
(Paper: PaperTreyInk, BoBunny; Stamps: Unity, PaperTreyInk; Ink: Close To My Heart, Tim Holtz; Accessories: buttons, jute, ribbon, pop dots)

Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment