Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Abundant Blessings

Sometimes in this busy life, we tend to get so wrapped up in everything going on in the world and have to remind ourselves of how abundantly blessed we really are.  For my Facebook friends and I, we have challenged ourselves to post a thankful post everyday!  It really helps put things in perspective when you read back upon what you have written.
On the same topic of those posts, they got me to thinking of a cardfor today's Sketch Tuesdy at Christian Paper Crafts, so I decided to go with a blessings card.  The colors are from the wonderful Color Combo this week found at Stacey's Stamping Stage Curatin Call Color Challenge.

(Paper: PaperTreyInk, Basic Grey; Ink: PaperTreyInk, Close to my Heart; Images: PaperTreyInk; Accessories: bling, stickles, cuttlebug swiss dots folder, ribbon)

I hope your week is going splendid!  Remember to count those blessings!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment