Sunday, December 30, 2007

Short Christmas Sharings

I know that it has been a while since I blogged, but I don't have a good excuse other than the fact that I have been busy and have not made anything to share (except the million nugget tins I made for Christmas presents and forgot to take picutres of!).


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas - we sure did! Gary Joe got a flat panel tv for the bedroom from Abby and I. More of a family gift, but I am pretty sure he enjoys it! As for Abby - well, my living room looks like toyland - if that tells you anything!


I did digi picture frames for the parents for Christmas and gave them my memory cards - therefore I really don't have many Christmas pictures at all :( I will have to borrow the cards before I can share a picture of the three of us.... In the meantime, here is a picture of
Abby, my MIL Ginger, FIL Gary, BIL Josh, and DH Gary!
Here are two of Abby opening gifts that I found also:




I hope that as the first of the year comes, I can be more fruitful in my blogging both here and Picked With Love... As for resolutions, I am not quite sure I want to call them that yet, but don't know what to title the list.... I will share it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment