Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's 2008 Intentions

I love it! I googled resolutions and came up with the synonym intentions! How appropriate since most of our resolutions are like everything else, the best of intentions, whether we succeed or not~

Wanna know some of mine? Here are ten! I tried to chose ten that would be easy to follow instead of making a list of 100 that I know I wouldn't keep or just one that I would feel bad as soon as I break it!

1. Be Healthier
- Notice I didn't say lose weight, I just want to be healthier - mind, body, etc and if eating healthier and losing weight is one way to do it, than so be it, but it doesn't have to be the ONLY thing...
2. Scrapbook More (10 pages per month at least)
- I know that isn't much for some people, but I have not scrapped any for the month of December. It is something I LOVE to do, but never make time to do~
3. Make 10 cards per month
- 5 Christmas Cards and 5 "other" cards just to have on hand
4. 365 Picutres of Abby
- I want to take a picutre of Abby every day of the year!
5. Think before I buy
- I would LOVE to be able to save some money and pay off debts instead of going check to check because I shop too much!

6. Cut back on the amount of soda I drink
- This would probably help with the amount of money I spend too LOL
7. Have a more well kept house that even my MIL would be halfway proud of (or at least not ashamed of!)
8. Be the best wife to Gary Joe, Mommy to Abby, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, friend, and most importantly CHRISTIAN that I can be!
9. Lead a sucessful Beth Moore Bible Study and keep up with my homework during the process!
10. Craft more!!!

What are your resolutions - - uhm... I mean "intentions"!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on all! You are well on your way to being the bestest mommy to Abby and friend to me! Happy 2008

    ReplyDelete