Saturday, February 24, 2007

So, it's been a few days since I posted, but that doesn't mean that Abby has decided to make her debut! I have decided that I must have the most comfortable belly in the world!


As for my paper crafting, I am still doing that as much as possible while on bedrest, but it is hard to upload the pictures if you know what I mean!


I have been doing a lot of planning for our Relay For Life Fundraiser that we have coming up in April! A Spring Fling! I am planning to give my comission from any Stampin Up orders collected during that time to the ACS as are our teams Home and Garden Party profits!


I had mentioned earlier about blog candy and I just want to let everyone know that I am still planning to do that! I want to start during the month of March and the way to enter will be to leave your name and email address in the comment section of my blog!


Have a wonderful day and God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. huggs! She will come soon I promise. She can't stay in there forever!

    ReplyDelete