Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome to October

Good morning!  Welcome to my first post of October and my first post with my fixed computer!  I am so excited to share my absolute favorite new ippity set with you!  This Christmas themed set is just my style and you can find it right at the I heart {ippity} site!  Along with that, the Fab n Funky challenge this week is to use dies or punches...  I forget about my scalloped square all the time, but sure do love the results when I remember it, along with the much loved scalloped circle, and small label!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

God Bless You,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. great card, love the rushed ribbon gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a prett ychristmas card-it caught my eye in the fab 'n funky dt gallery-love your ribbon treatment

    ReplyDelete