Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Hop!

Welcome

Here is the Whole Hop list:

and here are the sponsors:
Stampendous! ( 5 winners... 1 Halloween bg cling stamp each winner..Crowscape, Graveyard, Beware Gate, Castle Gate, Pumpkin Fence)
Karber Digital Designs...2 digis to one winner
Skipping Stones Design...Halloweenie set
Smeared Ink  (5 single digis...1 each to 5 winners? or 5 to 1 winner?)
Strange Skin...1 set of choice (except Zombies)
Jens Digi Stamp...(5 images to one winner)
Simply Betty Stamps...($10 Gift Certificate)
La-La Land Crafts ($10 Gift Certificate)
Dreamweavers Stencils: 3 prizes: each is 4 stencils, 2 brushes,  with 3 technique sheets each!

21 comments:

  1. I really would have liked to have seen your project.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Blogger lets you post your project soon :)
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i couldnt see your project

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check back again later, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check back later to hopefully see your project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome blog hop
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... no project yet. I'll keep checking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Blog Hop so far- so sorry your post is not up yet- there are some great projects so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everybody has days like this, I'm sure your project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn computers! Hope you can post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger issues...grrrr....gotta hate those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for not dropping the link! I will check back tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry blogger hasn't been nice to you! I'm sure whatever you created was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun hop so far!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will try to come back later to see if you have a project posted! :) I did get to look at some of your other work - I know I will be impressed by what ever you have to post on here! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let us know when your project can be seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww bummer that blogger isn't letting you post your project. I really wanted to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could see the projects-Im sure it looks great :)
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sad that I couldn't see your project :(

    ReplyDelete