Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! :o)

Happy Tuesda everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic day!  I decided to treat myself to a vacation day for my birthday - Great gift - being at home and still getting paid for the day of work!  What better to do than spend the day with my little girl, work on Relay stuff, and uhm, make myself a birthday card! :o)  What better way to get the card you want than to make it yourself?  I couldn't think of one either!
Of course, my card had to have some pink, some PaperTrey, Stampendous stamps, October Afternoon, flowers, glimmer mist, copics, & buttons...  all the things I simply adore in the world of paper!


Of course, I had to use a wonderful sketch from Gloria at Christian Paper Crafts!

Hope you all are having as happy of a day as I am!

God Bless You,

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete