Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome Wednesday!

In some ways, it seems like Wednesday has taken forever to get here - in other ways - how did it get to be Wednesday so fast?

Here is a three in one card.  I'm not one to normally do this, but with a busy week both work, family, and school wise - it just had to happen!
Without further adue, I present to you my "Christian Paper Crafts Design Delight/I heaert {ippity}/Fab 'n Funky" Card!

At Christian Paper Crafts, we're only one day away from the opening of the September Design Delights gallery and trust me - you will be delighted!
At I heart {ippity}, Heather has some new rubbah on the way!  And I've already placed my order!  LOVE IT!
At Fab 'n' Funky, where I'm new to the crew, we're playing BINGO! 

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

God Bless You,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Mary..seems like I am a week off on your blog posts to the ippity posts..adding this card tomorrow to the blog.. hope that is ok..my apologies for that!

    ReplyDelete