Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love Notes

So maybe I'm stuck in the Valentine mode for good!  With snow in the forecast for the end of this week as well as next week, ANYTHING closer to Spring is sounding better and better everyday!
My little project today is a suprise for my hubby...  Shhhh, don't tell!  Instead of aValentine card to get lost in the stack of others, I decided to make a "pocket of love notes"!
I measured the envelope, then cut each of the papers a little smaller and matted another paper on top of there with an image from 2010 Love Tags stamped on each of them.  I plan to take a little time from now until Valentine's to write him some really heartfelt "aka mushy" love notes to tuck inside :) 
 (Paper: PaperTreyInk; BoBunny; Images: PaperTreyInk - 2010 Love Tags; Ink - PaperTreyInk - Pure Popp; Misc- Ribbon, cuttlebug swiss dots folder)
Happy Wednesday - Half way through the work week!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment