Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Goodies Coming to ME

And I absolutely cannot wait! Granted the next couple of posts to the blog may not have anything homemade - there is plenty to come. The last papercrafting day for this year is on QVC today and to say the least, I have burnt it up! I have the Cosmo Cricket Christmas collection coming and can not wait to see the goodies that brings forth. I also ordered a card kit and wreath kit to help my card making process go faster and maybe Abby can help me with the wreath! If you can't watch today, check out http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=class7875&rewrite=no&level=2&walk.yah=0104-7875&cm_re=MH-_-SPORTSLEISURE-_-SCRAPBOOKING&cm_sp=MH-_-SPORTSLEISURE-_-SCRAPBOOKING

I know that it is a long link, but it takes you right to the scrapbooking portion of WVC's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment