Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Sunday

Why what are we doing now? We are watching Little Bear on Noggin of course! ;)

If you are wondering why I haven't blogged much latey, it is because my work schedule has been crazy and I've been working like 3 days in a row about 13+ hours a day and we have been busy busy busy!

I did make it to crop night the week before last and made a whole 1 page there ;) I will share it another day. I haven't taken a picture of it yet!

If you have not checked out Nichole Heddy's line of stamps
PaperTreyInc, I definately recommend that you do so. She just had 2 new releases. She is responsible for the LOVELY stamps that you can use on nuggets. Just the right size and she sells the labels there too if you are in need of them!

*HUGS*,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment